Senior PR Consultant Recruitment 2023,Senior PR Consultant Consultant Jobs 2023, Latest Career Senior PR Consultant Latest Bharti News Today, Senior PR Consultant, Senior PR Consultant Vacancy, Senior PR Consultant Job Opening, Senior PR Consultant Web Portal, Senior PR Consultant Branch Upcoming Notification Jobs Careers, Senior PR Consultant Employment News, Senior PR Consultant Employment Jobs qualifying, Senior PR Consultant employment exchange, Senior PR Consultant Bharti Jobs employment renewal, Senior PR Consultant rojgar employment, Senior PR Consultant employment rojgar, Senior PR Consultant freshers jobs, Senior PR Consultant Free Job Alert
Our website portal is the best platform for those who want to know all the notifications about the recruitment of government vacancies across India.
Archetype Recruitment 2023– Archetype Consultant Jobs 2023, Happy news for Archetype job seekers: If your qualification is 8-12th PASS then you can expect to be able to apply for the job in Archetype Or eligible candidates can apply. Archetype has issued the latest notification, which details the vacant posts as follows: Published notification for Senior PR Consultant Vacancy.
Archetype Recruitment 2023 Apply For Senior PR Consultant Vacancies In Archetype Latest Jobs
Archetype Bharti 2023 Search for all Government Vacancies in India and check all the latest information of Archetype immediately, know about upcoming Archetype Recruitment. Archetype Recruitment You can apply for Senior PR Consultant Jobs notification as soon as possible. Read the full notification before applying online for the latest vacancy job. Latest Senior PR Consultant Vacancy.
Check All Latest Government or Non-Government Job Opening, Upcoming Notification, Senior PR Consultant Guardian Job Notification Latest News Vacancy Jobs Bharti Information. See other details given below Archetype Application Form, Educational Qualification, Admit Card, Syllabus of Examination, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Result, Written Examination, Efficiency Examination Application Fee and How to Apply.
Sarkari Job Vacancies Archetype Recruitment: Details
|Name of Department||Archetype|
|Name of Post||Senior PR Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
||See Below for Full Details|
|Job Location||Delhi, India (Hybrid)|
Archetype Recruitment 2023- You can see the notification by going to the official website, you can apply online by visiting http://drdo.gov.in/ Latest vacancy, job location, eligibility criteria, salary, educational qualification, application process, application fee, selection process, last date to apply online.
Note: – Candidates are advised to read the notification thoroughly.
Senior PR Consultant 2023 Required Eligibility Details
|Vacancies Name||No of Posts|
|Senior PR Consultant||N/A|
Archetype Recruitment: Age Limit
The age of the candidates should not be more than 63 years
उम्मीदवारों की आयु 63 वर्ष से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए
We are Archetype
Setting the standard for the next generation of global agencies, Archetype partners with category creators and industry leaders to build the world’s most magnetic brands. We are 650 curious and creative individuals in 20 offices around the world that work together knowing that our clients’ success is our success.
Our standards are high, and we work with the best. We encourage curiosity. We celebrate ambition. We value kindness above all else. We are self-motivated storytellers who are unafraid to break new ground with strategic, creative campaigns.
We are looking to add Senior Consultant to our team based in Delhi. The strong Senior Consultant is an emerging company leader who demonstrates the ability and wherewithal to deliver on our vision, performance requirements and growth projections. The role of this SC is two-fold. As a client manager, you’ll act as account lead for your clients and provide daily counsel, oversee account activities and ensure our work is quality, strategic and creative. You’ll partner with leaders to develop strategy, and then be responsible for overseeing a team of junior staff to execute. In addition to acting as account lead, this role also requires a media expertise. On your accounts, you’ll focus on developing strategy that will earn clients coverage for product/service announcements, executive visibility programs and proactive campaigns that we’ll develop. In addition, you’ll partner closely with junior staff to foster and grow their skill sets across your accounts
- Team lead for medium to large-sized accounts. Provides client consultancy and day-to-day account management to clients.
- Project manages accounts – ensuring work is delivered on time and to a high standard. Proven ability to formulate and deliver creative ideas and solutions to meet client objectives.
- Responsible for the management of Associate Consultants and Consultants, and also plays a role in their development and training.
- Ensures the client team undertakes account administration – for example: maintaining WIP documents, writing contact reports and sharing coverage and managing media lists.
- Able to leverage media networks and successfully pitch in stories.
- Understands and enables the use of traditional and social media tools to enable the team to track coverage, gauge online sentiment, understand media and industry trends etc.
- Plays a key role in new business development by cultivating relationships with clients, continuing to build business network and attending networking events.
- Plays a role in Archetype’s new business pitching.
- Either an experienced Account Manager (8-10 years’ experience).
- Experience in technology, B2B or corporate PR is an advantage.
- Experience at leading accounts, providing high quality client counsel and proven ability to formulate and deliver creative ideas and solutions to meet client objectives .
- A great writer who is able to draft PR materials with ease – for example press releases, bylines and LinkedIn articles.
- Proven experience at managing and supporting junior team members with client work and career progression.
- Great contacts with local media (ideally in either business, tech and/or finance media). Regional media experience is a bonus.
- Experience working on new business pitches
What You Can Expect:
- Leave entitlement under various heads, up to 32 days /year.
- 2 duvet days/year (unscheduled absence when you just want play or sleep all day!)
- Highly competitive salary
Archetype is committed to setting a standard for other agencies by fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. This starts with our employees and carries into our culture and our work.
We know that different ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives mean we do the best work and in turn inclusion helps our employees go out in the world to make a difference.
Archetype Recruitment: Process to apply
- Go to the Official WEBSITE
- Get all the information about the application form
- If the form is online then apply online
- If the form is offline then download the application form
- YOU must fill the application form correctly and self-attest the required documents
- The correct address must be written on the envelope containing the application form and send to the address. http://drdo.gov.in/
Dates To Remember: N/A
|Apply Last Date||Click Here|
– After reading the post, be sure to see the Notification
You Can Check Jobs By Visiting Our Website the best of your Qualification
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer:- At http://drdo.gov.in we provide job according to official website notification and other official notifications by employer. If any mistake is deposited inside the post our web portal is not responsible.