Legal Counsel, India & Africa Recruitment 2023,Legal Counsel, India & Africa Consultant Jobs 2023, Latest Career Legal Counsel, India & Africa Latest Bharti News Today, Legal Counsel, India & Africa, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Vacancy, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Job Opening, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Web Portal, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Branch Upcoming Notification Jobs Careers, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Employment News, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Employment Jobs qualifying, Legal Counsel, India & Africa employment exchange, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Bharti Jobs employment renewal, Legal Counsel, India & Africa rojgar employment, Legal Counsel, India & Africa employment rojgar, Legal Counsel, India & Africa freshers jobs, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Free Job Alert
Our website portal is the best platform for those who want to know all the notifications about the recruitment of government vacancies across India.
AGCO Corporation Recruitment 2023– AGCO Corporation Consultant Jobs 2023, Happy news for AGCO Corporation job seekers: If your qualification is 8-12th PASS then you can expect to be able to apply for the job in AGCO Corporation Or eligible candidates can apply. AGCO Corporation has issued the latest notification, which details the vacant posts as follows: Centre for Military Airworthiness & Certification Published notification for Legal Counsel, India & Africa Vacancy.
AGCO Corporation Recruitment 2023 Apply For Legal Counsel, India & Africa Vacancies In AGCO Corporation Latest Jobs
AGCO Corporation Bharti 2023 Search for all Government Vacancies in India and check all the latest information of AGCO Corporation immediately, know about upcoming AGCO Corporation Recruitment. AGCO Corporation Recruitment You can apply for Legal Counsel, India & Africa Jobs notification as soon as possible. Read the full notification before applying online for the latest vacancy job. Latest Centre for Military Airworthiness & Certification Legal Counsel, India & Africa Vacancy.
Check All Latest Government or Non-Government Job Opening, Upcoming Notification, Legal Counsel, India & Africa Guardian Job Notification Latest News Vacancy Jobs Bharti Information. See other details given below AGCO Corporation Application Form, Educational Qualification, Admit Card, Syllabus of Examination, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Result, Written Examination, Efficiency Examination Application Fee and How to Apply.
Sarkari Job Vacancies AGCO Corporation Recruitment: Details
|Name of Department||AGCO Corporation|
|Name of Post||Legal Counsel, India & Africa|
|Total Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
||See Below for Full Details|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
AGCO Corporation Recruitment 2023- You can see the notification by going to the official website, you can apply online by visiting https://tinyurl.com/ykke458c/ Latest vacancy, job location, eligibility criteria, salary, educational qualification, application process, application fee, selection process, last date to apply online.
Note: – Candidates are advised to read the notification thoroughly.
Legal Counsel, India & Africa 2023 Required Eligibility Details
|Vacancies Name||No of Posts|
|Legal Counsel, India & Africa||N/A|
AGCO Corporation Recruitment: Age Limit
The age of the candidates should not be more than 63 years
उम्मीदवारों की आयु 63 वर्ष से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए
AGCO Corporation Recruitment: Qualification
Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging technology and engineering prowess has helped create innovative global platforms like Precision AG Technologies.
In Support of AGCO’s Farmer First purpose and clear intent of developing innovative technological solutions, we are opening a new digital capability centre located in Bengaluru, India,
The centre would focus on augmenting AGCO’s global IT and Digital capability and investment in high-quality technology, innovation, and R&D talent.
The teams will be an integral part of AGCO’s global ecosystem. They will work as part of a global cross-function and cross-cultural team, working together to deliver AGCO’s purpose to provide Farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world and our vision to be the Trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions.
“So if you are interested in working for a diverse organization that provides global opportunities, has a vision and purpose to help solve one of the biggest problems of our time and who is on the forefront of innovation, please apply today!”’
Who We Are Looking For
AGCO is looking to hire candidates for the position of Legal Counsel, India & Africa.
This role reports to Legal Director, Asia and Africa, and is responsible for legal and compliance related service to all aspects of business operations in India and Africa (South Africa, Zambia, and Morocco). As a member of the APA management team, who based in Bangalore, main services will include: – Corporate Governance of legal entities in India and Africa, including without limitation the board meeting minutes, resolutions and AOA amendments; – Work as a key team member to set-up AGCO India Bangalore Office (SSC); – Contract templates drafting and revision; – Contract approval process set-up and update; – Review of key contracts related to day-to-day business by focusing on key terms and legal risks; – Legal advice to various business functions; – Compliance trainings to employees and policies (Anti-Bribery, Code of Conduct, etc.) updates;and – Management of external counsel re. litigation or advice, and the legal budget in APA.
What You Will Do
- Corporate Governance of legal entities in India and Africa, including without limitation the board meeting minutes, resolutions and AOA amendments;
- Work as a key team member to set-up AGCO India Bangalore Office (SSC);
- Contract templates drafting and revision;
- Contract approval process set-up and update;
- Review of key contracts related to day-to-day business by focusing on key terms and legal risks;
- Legal advice to various business functions;
- Compliance trainings to employees and policies (Anti-Bribery, Code of Conduct, etc.) updates;and
- Management of external counsel re. litigation or advice, and the legal budget in APA.
What You Are
- Ability to work effectively in a variety of projects and working teams
- Working harmoniously with other departments and colleagues from other companies of the AGCO group
- Flexibility to work in all disciplines
- Readiness to respond positively to instructions and procedures
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Be able to work in a dispersed functional team
- Must be self-sufficient but aware of when to engage other resources within the team
- Timely legal advice and contract review
- Team and budget management
- Regular compliance training delivery
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree – Law
- Relevant Experience to the Position (6-8 years)
- Effective Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English communication (verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer You
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT– Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people worldwide who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include health care and wellness plans and flexible and virtual work option……….
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities, or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
AGCO Corporation Recruitment: Pay Scale
- Not Disclosed
AGCO Corporation Recruitment: Process to apply
- Go to the Official WEBSITE
- Get all the information about the application form
- If the form is online then apply online
- If the form is offline then download the application form
- YOU must fill the application form correctly and self-attest the required documents
- The correct address must be written on the envelope containing the application form and send to the address. https://tinyurl.com/ykke458c/
Dates To Remember: N/A
|Apply Last Date||Click Here|
– After reading the post, be sure to see the Notification
You Can Check Jobs By Visiting Our Website the best of your Qualification
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer:- At https://tinyurl.com/ykke458c we provide job according to official website notification and other official notifications by employer. If any mistake is deposited inside the post our web portal is not responsible.