Associate & Senior Associate Recruitment 2023,Associate & Senior Associate Consultant Jobs 2023, Latest Career Associate & Senior Associate Latest Bharti News Today, Associate & Senior Associate, Associate & Senior Associate Vacancy, Associate & Senior Associate Job Opening, Associate & Senior Associate Web Portal, Associate & Senior Associate Branch Upcoming Notification Jobs Careers, Associate & Senior Associate Employment News, Associate & Senior Associate Employment Jobs qualifying, Associate & Senior Associate employment exchange, Associate & Senior Associate Bharti Jobs employment renewal, Associate & Senior Associate rojgar employment, Associate & Senior Associate employment rojgar, Associate & Senior Associate freshers jobs, Associate & Senior Associate Free Job Alert
Our website portal is the best platform for those who want to know all the notifications about the recruitment of government vacancies across India.
IDinsight Recruitment 2023– IDinsight Consultant Jobs 2023, Happy news for IDinsight job seekers: If your qualification is 8-12th PASS then you can expect to be able to apply for the job in IDinsight Or eligible candidates can apply. IDinsight has issued the latest notification, which details the vacant posts as follows: Centre for Military Airworthiness & Certification Published notification for Associate & Senior Associate Vacancy.
IDinsight Recruitment 2023 Apply For Associate & Senior Associate Vacancies In IDinsight Latest Jobs
IDinsight Bharti 2023 Search for all Government Vacancies in India and check all the latest information of IDinsight immediately, know about upcoming IDinsight Recruitment. IDinsight Recruitment You can apply for Associate & Senior Associate Jobs notification as soon as possible. Read the full notification before applying online for the latest vacancy job. Latest Centre for Military Airworthiness & Certification Associate & Senior Associate Vacancy.
Check All Latest Government or Non-Government Job Opening, Upcoming Notification, Associate & Senior Associate Guardian Job Notification Latest News Vacancy Jobs Bharti Information. See other details given below IDinsight Application Form, Educational Qualification, Admit Card, Syllabus of Examination, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Result, Written Examination, Efficiency Examination Application Fee and How to Apply.
Sarkari Job Vacancies IDinsight Recruitment: Details
|Name of Department||IDinsight|
|Name of Post||Associate & Senior Associate|
|Total Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
||See Below for Full Details|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
IDinsight Recruitment 2023- You can see the notification by going to the official website, you can apply online by visiting https://tinyurl.com/bd36bwy3/ Latest vacancy, job location, eligibility criteria, salary, educational qualification, application process, application fee, selection process, last date to apply online.
Note: – Candidates are advised to read the notification thoroughly.
Associate & Senior Associate 2023 Required Eligibility Details
|Vacancies Name||No of Posts|
|Associate & Senior Associate||N/A|
IDinsight Recruitment: Age Limit
The age of the candidates should not be more than 63 years
उम्मीदवारों की आयु 63 वर्ष से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए
IDinsight Recruitment: Qualification
Applicants are eligible to apply to any IDinsight location, however, they should apply using the link that matches their most recent academic affiliation, so they can be compared to their academic peers. See more in the “How to apply section” at the end of the job description.
Locations: East Africa (Nairobi, Kenya); South Asia (Delhi or Chandigarh*, Hyderabad*, or Jaipur*, India); Southeast Asia (Manila, Philippines; Hanoi, Vietnam,* and Jakarta, Indonesia*); Southern Africa (Lusaka, Zambia or Lilongwe, Malawi*); West & North Africa (Rabat, Morocco or Dakar, Senegal)
We amplify social impact by partnering with leaders to develop tailored solutions. Our mission is to use data and evidence to help leaders combat poverty worldwide.
IDinsight is a mission-driven global advisory, data analytics, and research organization that helps global development leaders maximize their social impact. We tailor a wide range of data and evidence tools, including randomized evaluations and machine learning, to help decision-makers design effective programs and rigorously test what works to support communities. We work with governments, multilateral agencies, foundations, and innovative non-profit organizations in Asia and Africa. Our work spans a wide range of sectors, including agriculture, education, health, governance, sanitation, financial inclusion, and other areas.
We have expertise in a variety of rigorous approaches and methodologies, which we tailor to each client depending on their needs and constraints. To achieve a positive social impact we:
- Support clients’ use of data and evidence for routine and major decision-making.
- Inform funding decisions – toward high-impact initiatives and away from less effective programs or approaches.
- Create and share tools, knowledge, and ideas that expand the use of data and evidence for social good.
Our diverse, growing team of roughly 260 outstanding colleagues operate in nearly two dozen countries around the world. Learn more about our mission and values at www.IDinsight.org.
About the Associate & Senior Associate role
IDinsight Associates and Senior Associates are high-performing early-career professionals passionate to experience the front-line realities of evidence-informed decision-making. These roles provide a rich, varied experience with responsibilities ranging from in-depth research and analysis, data collection management, client interactions, and internal team building. We seek intellectually curious, resilient, and team-oriented individuals who – in addition to developing professional and technical skills – are highly motivated to grapple with the difficulties and unpredictability of trying to improve lives at scale.
Associates and Senior Associates are responsible for the following areas of work:
Managing project team workflow, systems, deliverables
- Driving the day-to-day execution of the project work according to project plans and leading internal coordination efforts for their team
- Conducting and supporting fit-for-decision and right-fit research design, data collection or acquisition, technical analysis, and results visualization/packaging, etc. for project tasks
- Creating client deliverables, including reports, slide decks, and oral presentations to inform decisions and actions of clients
- Developing strategic communications to build awareness of IDinsight projects and learnings, contribute to sectoral knowledge, and shift the sector towards more evidence-informed policy and practices
Supporting their team in developing strong client relationships
- Engaging with client and stakeholder relationships
- Contributing to client development, including developing proposals and concept notes
Leading data collection activities
- Overseeing all data collection activities to ensure quality, including managing data collection teams
- Traveling to project sites, IDinsight offices, embedded client locations, and other areas as per project needs
Contributing to internal team building
- Developing, piloting, and implementing internal systems or other organizational contributions (e.g., event management) for IDinsight, in coordination with functional teams such as Operations, Communications, Finance, etc.
- Contributing to office life and culture building, such as facilitating All Hands Meetings; leading team building efforts at team retreats; participating in Social Cultural Committee events; and engaging with the DEI Working Group.
Associates learn professional, technical, and life skills while working on some of the world’s most critical problems. No two experiences are the same. Some work deeply on one project for their entire program commitment, while others work across a variety of projects. Workstreams can immerse Associates in remote, front-line program contexts, deep statistical analyses, and/or high-level, strategic interactions.
Associates and Senior Associates will be staffed on IDinsight projects according to various factors including organizational need, timeline and availability, team dynamics, skills optimization, and professional growth and development. While we aim to factor in individual preferences whenever possible to staffing decisions, they are one of many factors in the project staffing process.
IDinsight Associates and Senior Associates come from a wide range of disciplinary backgrounds, including economics, data science, policy research, development projects, and more. Given that no Associate or Senior Associate comes in with the same exact background as another, we’re typically looking for candidates with a broad range of qualifications and former experiences. Here are some examples of the key qualifications most successful candidates should possess:
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong analytical skills, with exposure to (either via professional work experience or academic coursework) the basics of econometrics, data and research analysis tools, and quantitative and qualitative research processes or an ability to quickly understand these topics
- Strong writing skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into well-structured, writing-based deliverables (e.g., policy briefs, project memos, analytical reports, external blog posts, and more)
- Ability to understand complex concepts and topics quickly even with limited prior knowledge or exposure and a willingness to invest in learning new concepts, skills, and methods without being prompted
Behaviors and mindsets
- Highly organized, attentive to deadlines, and able to manage a high volume of work with efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills, can effectively engage with stakeholders ranging from school children to senior government officials to internal colleagues, and places a high value on being a teamplayer
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and fast learner; resourceful and resilient in the face of challenges
- Intellectually curious and a willingness to share your opinions with the team, question the status quo, and encourage others to expand their perspectives
Additional preferred qualifications
- Proficient in statistical analysis and data collection softwares, such as Stata, SPSS, R, SurveyCTO, and/or Open Data Kit
- Deeply passionate about combating poverty worldwide and improving lives in disadvantaged populations
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time, where safety precautions and restrictions allow, including to remote and rural areas
- Fluency in the local language(s) of country placement
Nuts & bolts
Associate positions will be based in one of IDinsight’s offices or satellite teams* with possible significant regional travel depending on project needs and organizational expansion.
- East Africa: Kenya (Nairobi)
- India: Delhi (India) or Chandigarh, Hyderabad, or Jaipur (India)*
- Southeast Asia: Manila (Philippines), Hanoi (Vietnam)* and Jakarta (Indonesia)*
- Southern Africa: Zambia (Lusaka) and Lilongwe (Malawi)*
- West & North Africa: Morocco (Rabat) or Senegal (Dakar)
IDinsight sponsors employment visas for all nationalities in these locations; however, we will prioritize candidates who do not require IDinsight to sponsor work authorization in the aforementioned countries. All candidates who are not currently located in our country offices listed above will be expected to relocate to their office locations at the onset of their employment.
Start dates for Associates and Senior Associates hired during this hiring process will fall between April and October 2023 with mutually agreed upon start dates based on candidate availability and preferences and IDinsight project needs.
How to apply
Applicants should apply based on their most recent academic affiliation. Applications are due by 22 January 2023. Questions on each application reflect different academic systems.
- If your most recent academic affiliation is an Indian institution, please apply via the link provided.
- If your most recent academic affiliation is an East or Southern African institution, please apply via the East & Southern African application.
- If your most recent academic affiliation is a West or Northern African institution OR if you are fluent in French (C1 or above), please apply via the West & Northern African application.
- If your most recent academic affiliation is a Southeast Asian institution, please apply via the Southeast Asia application.
- If your most recent academic affiliation is NOT an African, Indian, or Southeast Asian institution, please apply via the Global application.
IDinsight Recruitment: Process to apply
- Go to the Official WEBSITE
- Get all the information about the application form
- If the form is online then apply online
- If the form is offline then download the application form
- YOU must fill the application form correctly and self-attest the required documents
- The correct address must be written on the envelope containing the application form and send to the address. https://tinyurl.com/bd36bwy3/
Dates To Remember: N/A
|Apply Last Date||Click Here|
– After reading the post, be sure to see the Notification
You Can Check Jobs By Visiting Our Website the best of your Qualification
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer:- At https://tinyurl.com/bd36bwy3 we provide job according to official website notification and other official notifications by employer. If any mistake is deposited inside the post our web portal is not responsible.